- Voice, Data and Video Premises Cabling Infrastructure
- Enhanced Category 5 and Category 6 UTP Certified Installation—10/100/1000 Base-T
- TIA/EIA, IEEE and ISO Standards Compliant Installation
- Video Distribution Systems Installation
- Video Display and Local Input Audio/Visual Installation
- Data Center Design and Installation
- Fiber-to-the-Desktop Design and Network Installation
- Wireless Local Area Network (LAN) Infrastructure and Wireless Access Points
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)—Single Phase and 3-Phase
- Riser and Campus Backbone Design and Installation—UTP, Optical Fiber and Coaxial Cable
- Cable Management Systems
- Cable Plant and Asset Verification and Documentation
- Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) Units
Matrix Integration's Infrastructure Services Group delivers quality, standards-compliant network infrastructure cabling solutions to support our customers' business information technology critical applications. Our design, project management and installation professionals have provided network services across the Midwest for government, education and commercial customers.
Matrix Integration has been designing and installing "converged" network cabling infrastructures since the late 1990s. We continue to stay ahead of the curve in planning, design and installation of network infrastructure to support applications such as wireless LANs, voice over IP and power over ethernet.
Contact us today to put our expertise to work for your organization.