Service Offerings from Matrix Integration
It is far less expensive to maintain good equipment than replace it. That is why Matrix Integration has a comprehensive computer network support program designed to keep your printers and computers running optimally and inexpensively.
The Matrix Integration printer maintenance program includes:
- One comprehensive yearly maintenance session
- For heavy workload machines, maintenance twice a year may be required
- Machines can be cleaned on either a flat-rate basis or a per-hour basis
- Repairs can be done at the same time as maintenance to cut costs
- Premium toner cartridges
And for PCs and small business systems, Matrix Integration offers:
- In- and out-of-warranty service on PCs and printers
- Hardware repairs, software and operating systems
- Work on anti-virus, spyware and Internet connectivity
- Costkiller service contracts on most IT equipment
- Factory trained, authorized HP technicians
Contact your Matrix Integration sales representative to establish a cleaning program to immediately start gaining benefits!
Printer Cleaning Program
- Keeping printers clean pays major dividends.
- Most machines can be kept to an acceptable level with a yearly cleaning.
- Heavy workload machines such as data machines, lab machines and administration machines may need cleaning twice a year.
- Keeping machines clean not only extends the life of critical parts and improves print quality, but it also substantially cuts down on help-desk calls.
- Every time a user pays a visit to a printer, the cost is at least $1.00.
- Machines can be cleaned on either a flat-rate basis (to help with budgeting) or on a per-hour basis.
- Scheduling one day a month for cleanings is a good way to handle both cleanings and repairs.
- Small repairs can be done at the same time as the cleaning for the cost of the parts only.
Experience has shown that machines will either need to be kept clean, or they will need to be replaced.
Summer is the best time to schedule cleanings, but scheduling needs can be met during holiday periods.
PS: Call your Matrix Sales Representative to establish a cleaning program to immediately start gaining benefits!