End-User Computing Solutions
In today’s “any device, anywhere” computing environment, end-users want to stay connected to their business applications.
Allowing people to seamlessly access information is a key competitive advantage. Simply, increased connectivity translates into increased productivity.
End-User Computing: Anytime, Anywhere
Matrix Integration helps to enable fast and secure remote access to corporate apps and data from any device. As users move from the traditional office PC to a mobile device, the IT infrastructure needs be able to provide reliable and secure access. Our comprehensive suite of end-user computing solutions address the mobility, security and performance needs of both IT and end-users.
With technology changing faster than ever, it is critical to choose a trusted partner that can guide you to the right solution. Matrix Integration is that partner and can help you select the right services to meet your technical and budgetary requirements:
- Assessment & System Analysis. Our business integration specialists can help you choose the best financial option, the right device, and any additional support to meet the needs of your applications and your business.
- Software & Hardware Upgrades. End-users are using an increasing number of computing devices – all with different capabilities, operating systems, programming languages, and security requirements. We ensure compatibility across hardware and software, making sure end-users have the right device for any application.
- Licensing & Support Maintenance. Each platform and software package comes with its own licensing agreement and update protocol. We monitor and manage updates, while providing help desk support for unanticipated issues.
- Asset Management & Repair. We offer a complete line of business desktop PCs and mobile computing solutions. We have systems for tracking and maintaining these assets.
- Project Management & Implementation. Following our Lifecycle Services Methodology, our team integrates devices and new capabilities in accordance with the design—without compromising availability or performance. Implementation includes installing, configuring, integrating, testing, and commissioning all systems.
Businesses need solutions that allow their users to virtually access information and data securely from any device. There are multiple ways to deliver mobility solutions that enable users to work flexibly. From desktop virtualization to managing devices, our team can provide the tools and support to empower success. Managed Services allow you to focus on your business while we focus on your IT. Contact us today to see if this is a right fit for your organization.
“The Matrix team is always very professional and their technicians are world-class solution providers.”Virgil Rasche