Awards & Certifications
Matrix Integration is honored with many national accolades and certified by many women’s business organizations and technology partners.
- 2019 Indiana Small Business Impact Award for South Central region
- presented to small businesses for their work to help grow Indiana’s economy and strengthen communities across the state.
- 2017 Indiana Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Award of the Year
- presented to Brenda Stallings, CEO of Matrix Integration, for being a leading, women-owned enterprise that contributes to and connects other diverse businesses.
- CRN Tech Elite 250
- presented to an elite group of North American IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT channel for data center or cloud.
- CRN Women of the Channel
- honors female executives who are making their mark in the technology industry. This award was presented to Brenda Stallings, CEO of Matrix Integration.
- CRN Solution Provider 500
- ranks the top revenue-generating technology integrators in the US and Canada. The list spans 8 categories, from hardware and software sales to managed IT services.
- CRN Elite 150 Managed Service Provider 500
- recognizes the top technology providers and consultants in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market their own products and services.
- OMNIKAL OMNI500
- presented to the nation’s top privately-held, inclusive companies, dismissing the long-held notion that diverse owned businesses are small or insignificant in the marketplace.
- Champion of Diversity Recipient by Indiana Minority Business Magazine
- presented to an individual that has shown tremendous effort in the areas of diversity and inclusion. This award was presented to Brenda Stallings, CEO of Matrix Integration.
- Women Business Enterprise for the State of Indiana (WBE)
- Women Business Enterprise for the City of Indianapolis (WBE)
- Women Business Enterprise for the State of Illinois (WBE)
- Women Business Enterprise for the State of Tennessee (WBE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Converged Infrastructure (encompasses Gold Server, Storage and Services) and Platinum Partner Ready for Networking
- Cisco Premier Partner, Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization, Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Microsoft Gold Small and Midmarket Solutions Provider
- Mitel Silver Partner
- VMware Enterprise Partner
- Veeam Gold Partner