Thank you to everyone who joined us on February 1, 2018 at Crane Bay in Indianapolis to make TechKNOW 2018 a success!
We hope you enjoyed your day of future thinking, connecting, learning, eating, drinking, discovering and aha-ing.
Testimonials from TechKNOW 2018 Attendees:
“Matrix has always been my go to for IT infrastructure. The TechKNOW event was wonderfully executed and I learned a lot of information and have implemented some of it already. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Matrix TechKNOW.”
William Batley, Jasper County Government.
“TechKNOW 2018 hosted by Matrix was very informative. Many of the sessions included items, details or angles I had not considered for the covered subjects. It was nice to meet in person with the great people at Matrix that I usually only interact with on the phone or online and to see their much appreciated expertise showcased in the offered sessions.”
Jon Sorrell, University of St. Francis
“The TechKNOW event is an excellent way to hear about the latest trends and issues affecting Information Technology professionals and organizations, while at the same time networking with peers and vendors to share information. Thank you for bringing this back!”
“This was an excellent tech conference. The focus on security topics were very helpful.”
Robert Duke, First Farmers Bank & Trust
“TechKNOW is a must attend for anyone serious about IT in Indiana!”
Thanks again to our sponsors!
Entertainment Sponsor: Cocktail Reception Sponsor:
Breakfast, Lunch and Beverage Sponsors:
If you weren’t able to make it this year, here is what you missed.
We hope you can join us in 2019!
- Networking with top business and IT leaders in finance, education, manufacturing, utilities, healthcare and more.
- “In the KNOW” sessions from tech visionaries on how to make money, save money and reduce risk.
- Future state of Security – How do you know what you don’t know? Don’t be left unaware.
- Security Awareness, Monitoring and Management – Don’t take things for granted.
- Security – How to handle the proliferation of devices and secure them on the network.
- Next Gen Data Center – How to get all the power you need without overspending.
- Wireless – How to build a successful RF design for the mobile workload while keeping secure and safe.
- Collaboration – How to communicate seamlessly and digitally from anywhere.
- How to incorporate these critical solutions into your business strategy.
- Showcase of leading technology partners, including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba Networks, Cisco Systems, Meraki, Mitel, Alert Logic, Barracuda, VMware, Trend Micro, KnowBe4, Fortinet and Scale Computing.
- An interactive, collaborative tech space to network with peers and engage with new connections.
- A tech-inspired day filled with high-energy entertainment and giveaways.