FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INDIANA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY HAS BANNER YEAR FOR NATIONAL AND LOCAL AWARDS
Matrix Integration Wins for Impact on Manufacturing and Women in Tech
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (July 15, 2019) – Matrix Integration, LLC (Matrix), expert technology advisors, today announced that the company again won multiple national technology recognitions as well as the Indiana SBDC Small Business Impact Award for South Central Indiana. Matrix has won several of these awards 8 years running and is proud to be working with some of the most innovative firms and industries in Indiana, Kentucky, and the Midwest.
“When you’ve been in business nearly 40 years, it is humbling to see our clients succeed and continue to make a difference in the Indiana economy,” said Nathan Stallings, president of Matrix. “This year, we’ve had a particularly strong impact on the manufacturing sector, where we’ve developed a strong expertise in bringing technology solutions to operations issues like workflow and logistics.”
In addition, Matrix is honored to have the company’s CEO, Brenda Stallings, receive national acknowledgement, such as CRN’s Top Women of the Channel Power 30 Solution Provider, which honors the channel’s top 30 executive, visionary women in technology.
For the eighth year, Matrix is recognized on the OMNI500 Top 500 list. The companies on the OMNI500 represent America’s top inclusive majority owned privately-held businesses.
Matrix is also recognized on CRN’s Top 500 Service Provider (SP500) which ranks the top IT consultants, integrators, and service providers in North America, and the Tech Elite 250 which honors companies investing in a high-level of advanced technical training and certifications. CRN, The Channel Co, is a leading organization in the business-to-business and IT industry.
The awards recognize various expertise and services within Matrix’s business. The entire list includes:
- 2019 CRN Women of the Channel Power 30 Solution Provider List: Honors 30 out of 700 women in technology whose expertise and vision are deserving of recognition. The Power 30 spotlights the female executives whose insight and influence help drive channel success.
- OMNIKAL OMNI500 Top 500 U.S. Inclusive Majority Owned Business: The 19th annual listing of the United States top 500 inclusive privately- held majority owned businesses ranging in annual revenue from $20 million to over $5 billion.
- 2019 SBDC Small Business Impact Award for South-Central Indiana: SBDC statewide award recognizes the contributions of small businesses who have made a significant economic or community impact in Indiana.
- 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500 (SP500) List: CRN’s SP500 list recognizes the top channel partners in North America. An industry-recognized ranking for IT consulting, integration, and service.
- 2019 CRN Tech Elite 250 List: Companies on the CRN 2019 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of North American IT solution providers that have invested in high levels of training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT Channel.
About Matrix Integration
Matrix Integration is a trusted information technology solutions provider that has been in business for 40 years. Winner of the 2018 Indiana Women’s Business Enterprise of the Year, Matrix Integration continues to be recognized on numerous industry lists. Strategic partners include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Meraki, VMware, and Veeam. With multiple locations in Indiana and Kentucky, Matrix Integration works closely with businesses and institutions to provide professional services, networking, data center, collaboration, computing, and security.
Media Contact: Katie Lindler (312) 741-3450, firstname.lastname@example.org